Prairie Creations by Anita Allen

I make Custom Draperies, Custom-made bedspreads and I piece quilts and Machine Quilt with my Nolting Pro 30" long-arm. You will be seeing a variety of pictures and who knows what else.

Name:
Location: Alliance, Nebraska, United States

I try to juggle making custom draperies and machine quilting. My husband and I have been married 43 years and have 5 children and 16 grandchildren.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Joining Lip-Cord: Step 6


(This is the hardest part) Transfer the top to your machine and stich along the seam line at least twice so the cords and the gimp are stable. After it is stitched I trim the cords and the gimp to about 1 inch and use 'Liquid Stitch' glue to prevent raveling in the future.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much from the Netherlands!!!
This is great!

July 28, 2011 at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home