Prairie Creations by Anita Allen

I make Custom Draperies, Custom-made bedspreads and I piece quilts and Machine Quilt with my Nolting Pro 30" long-arm. You will be seeing a variety of pictures and who knows what else.

Name:
Location: Alliance, Nebraska, United States

I try to juggle making custom draperies and machine quilting. My husband and I have been married 43 years and have 5 children and 16 grandchildren.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Joining Lip-cord: Step 7


Now pin the back fabric to the face fabric right sides together and use a zipper foot to finish the seam like you normally would.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine Adair said...

My word, girl - I had no idea you did things like this! I KNOW you are talented, but this process is over-the-top! Glad you posted this. Fascinating - sort of like splicing lines on a boat. 8-))

November 2, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home